Chevy cooperation directed me to bring my car in for repairs at the Middletown healey.The representative at Chevy spoke to Steve about the repairs and Steve told me I could drop the car off.

Got there and as I was approaching his desk he picked up the phone and made several phone calls that lasted more than 15 minutes. A customer approached his desk and he told the customer he will be with him in a few minutes. He took the customer and went out to retrieve the customers car. When he got back I approached and he picked up the phone and started making phone calls.

I went outside to call chevy and the rep said try to get the job done there because she would recommend it. I went back and walked up to his desk and he decided to have a conversation with two other employees.

Not only did I want my car repaired but I was considering purchasing a new truck. I told an employee at the sales dept and left.

I guess Healy brothers do not service people of color.

Everyone else was so pleasant and helpful.Healy brothers lost a customer through his arrogance !

Had an Experience with Healey Brothers?

Comments

Pleasant Valley, New York, United States #844161

Good for you,there service dept sucks.